On this page you will find some the translation of some of the practices and texts that Orgyen Tobgyal Rinpoche taught on in his talks, or has asked to be translated, for free download. You are of course welcome to make a donation, one time or recurrent, to help us produce new translations, or to cultivate the Buddhist principle of generosity, or as a wish to offer back for the teachings received.
Chimé Phakma Nyingtik
- Sadhana: The Activities for Uncovering Primordial Wisdom is the sadhana of the three longevity deities from the Chimé Phakma Nyingtik cycle, written down by Jamyang Khyentse Wangpo from the terma he revealed. [PDF]
- Daily Practice: The Single Mudra is a simple daily practice that is an essentialization of the Activities for Uncovering Wisdom. Jamyang Khyentse Wangpo wrote it at the request of Jamgon Kongtrul Lodro Tayé. [PDF]
- Retreat Manual: A Drop of Moonlight Nectar is the retreat manual for the three longevity deity sadhana from this cycle, compiled by the first recepient and custodian of this terma teaching, Jamgon Kongtrul Lodro Tayé. In a few pages, Kongtrul Rinpoche gives the essential instructions that are specific to the immortality practice of Chimé Phakma Nyingtik for retreat. [PDF]
- Sadhana of 'Khyentse Yangpur' or 'Nyengyu Yangpur': French Translation. Traduction en Français de L'Arbre divin aux deux siddhis, Sadhana de l'essence profonde de la concorde Yangdak-Vajrakilaya selon le Cycle de Transmission Orale. [PDF]
Hundred Syllable Mantra
- Explanation of the Hundred Syllable Mantra of Vajrasattva by Jamyang Khyentse Wangpo. Tibetan [PDF, JPG]; English [PDF, JPG]